We are thrilled to open our doors to all hotel guests yet again! We can also reopen our restaurant as of 17th May 2021. Full details will be given at check-in, but please make note of the following before your visit:
- Our restaurant will be open for breakfast and dinner for hotel guests only
- All day dining is between 11am and 10pm
- Breakfast is between 6.30am and 9.30am on weekdays, and 7.30am to 11am on weekends
- Social distancing and face-coverings when walking around will be required
- Pre-booking your table is essential. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment by calling 01183046000
Take advantage of our delicious in-room dining menu, including a range of hot meals and snacks as well as beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks, which can be enjoyed in the comfort of your hotel room. You will be informed of how to do this when you check-in at the front desk.
Covid-19: our health and safety measures
Keeping you healthy, happy and well-fed is our goal, whilst ensuring that you enjoy a safe stay with us. That is why we have introduced many enhanced hygiene and safety measures to our hotel.
Find out more about what we are doing to keep our hotel safe and secure in our Covid-19 FAQs.
To find out more about our dining options please contact us or speak to our friendly staff members at the reception.